We provide VAT training workshops focused specifically on areas of uncertainty identified and designed to enhance your in-house VAT capabilities to enable you to be less reliant on external advice.
We are able to deliver tailored training workshops with a combination of different bespoke ‘modules’ focusing upon all aspects of NHS VAT including:
- Basic VAT and background to NHS VAT rules
- Revenue contracted-out services – grey areas
- Capital VAT issues
- VAT penalty regime
- Reverse charge procedures and account for VAT on overseas purchases
- VAT efficient procurement strategies
- VAT on income generation streams
- Business activity methods
- Charitable funds
- Land & property transactions
- Salary sacrifice VAT issues
- Partnership arrangements
- Our training workshops can also count towards your staff’s CPD requirements.